Monday, February 4, 2008

I want your bike!

The VBB really doesn't have a whole lot left to fix up. It's getting close to time to just put it all back together. I need a few more parts, but most of the major purchases are out of the way. I have the bodywork done and most of the parts primed (pictures will be popping up tomorrow, sorry for the delay). As things are starting to come more and more together, my girlfriend is getting more and more interested in having a bike to call her own.

This is where you come in.

If any one has a project Vespa they are looking to get rid of, I'm your man. As long as it is in the continental US, I will pay shipping. I am looking for a late 50's to late 60's non-oil injected Vespa. I would prefer smallframe as she is a small girl! And body condition is much more important than engine condition.

Make an offer!

1 comment:

Scooter Couple said...

Vespa Ros,

Why not at least 125cc for her. She needs to be able to keep up with you. Furthermore, what's here feeling about Lambrettas? There are few models out there at 125 cc.

Post request at:
Lambretta.org
ScooterBBS.com (SPAM)

Watch Craigslist and Scoot.net.

Jeremy